Tuesday, August 12, 2008

because no one sleeps around here

Since both my roommate and his brother decided they were going to read before bed tonight I decided to write....although it took me almost 25min to get enough signal to connect and now most of my brain is fried from the frustration of waiting...but I digress.

Things are starting to come together it seems with this summer and the way I saw things playing out after I leave maine. My friend got me a job at the auction house that he works at so at least I'll have a solid source of income when I get home which means I'll be able to get an apartment closer to the other work I hope to be doing in the city. Now I just have to find someone to go in on an apartment with me. In all due time I suppose.

Well, as luck would have it, the brothers just decided they're done reading so rather than being a dick and continuing to click click away at my blackberry I guess I'll end this short. Enjoi.

No comments: