Sunday, August 10, 2008

(2 weeks to WNY)

Although going home seems to be the only thing I've been writing about lately, I am going to miss maine a lot. I've been trying to take as many pictures as possible in the remaining days here but finding the time to do so (and finding nice days as well) is proving to be rather difficult. I'm ready to head out though. Ready to see my dog, my family, my friends. Ready to cook out, watch football and hockey, actually work for pay. All those good things. I'm ready to be back on familiar ground after being out of my element for so long. Coming home should be a whole new experience as if seeing it through new eyes. The eyes of someone who has traveled far from home for a long period of time for the FIRST time in his life. Perhaps I'll learn something from all of this... like that you should always take advantage of free lobster when you get the chance, because wny lobster ain't cheap.

No comments: