Wednesday, September 17, 2008

updates

so I have been absent from my writings for quite some time now and I promise I have a valid excuse... I'VE BEEN WORKING EVERY DAY NON-STOP... I'm not complaining about that however because, unlike my previous stint of employment, I'm actually getting money (wOOt!). It's not the most glorious work in the world but it is paying the bills so I guess it'll be fine until I can find something else.

I've been apartment hunting as well and after a few viewings and as many turn downs I'm feeling fairly confident that my next viewing on friday is going to go well so I'll keep you all posted.

Other than that not too much has been going on in my life so when something worth writing about or some picture worth posting comes about I'll be right on it.

peace

No comments: