Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sometimes my problems just seem so...fuckin' lame... PLEASE READ/WATCH

Have you ever felt like you just couldn't handle life's little problems. The price of gas is going up and that's cutting into your "new whatever" fund? Or that you just couldn't catch any breaks because you didn't have the money for a new ipod or cell phone or those sweet clothes you saw at whatever shop it is you shop at? Well how many times have you stopped to think of how much worse it could be in those moments? Probably not too many would be my guess, I'm just as guilty.

Well here's something that I hope will open the eyes of some of you out there. The link at the bottom of this post is to a video about one of my cousin's best friends. At least give it a look and if you still feel the need to complain about the cards you're dealt, then, well, I apologize.

http://www.clickorlando.com/problemsolvers/18156246/detail.html#video

No comments: