Saturday, December 13, 2008

a little different

It's been quite a long time since my last post and to all of my adoring fans I'm sincerely apologize. There have been many new and...well...new things going on in my life and I guess that's why I've decided to do this post a little differently than in the past. Rather than rambling on and on about some silly story that only I find amusing I'm going to instead list off some things that will hopefully fill in the blanks about the past couple months of my life.

Here goes...

I'm still working with the auction company and it's slightly less than unsatisfactory but my boss has told me that he wants to give me new responsibilities...eh, I adopted a kitty and named him General Tso, then changed his name to Kingsley Zissou, then back to General Tso (the SPCA loved that), I bought an iPhone and love everything about it except that you can't copy text, the buffalo bills were my heroes but have yet again found a way to make me realize why I watch hockey, I've decided that ice skating is a lot farther up on my list of things that make me happy, I'm still single...still, I'm moving to Buffalo, General Tso can't come with me :(, no new ink...yet, selling life insurance is sounding more and more appealing with every auction I work, I learned to drive a big black truck, I finally have health insurance again, Thanksgiving wasn't fun this year, I miss Maine, my guitar has too much dust on it and there's nothing I've been able to do about that, I'm thinking about joining a darts league, I wanna go back to school, Barack Obama IS my hero, my father had knee surgery, my mother didn't, I still can't find any good job listings for TV or film in the Buffalo area, did I mention I miss Maine...

Well.... I dunno how I feel about this style but I guess that will have to sufice for the time being until I can figure out a way to get Apple to give me a new computer for free. Until next time. GO BATMAN!!

No comments: